I take the school bus to and from school everyday,except days when I have CCAs or Remmidial lessons.
The children in my school bus usually play on the school bus,however,when the bus starts moving,they will sit down and chit chat.
I agree with Ms Karen Koh that safety belt should be install in school buses because if such an accident were to happen in one of our school buses,the seat belt can save alot of lives.
I disagree Mr Leow Beng Kiong's view that installing seat beltsare not only costly but also unnecessary as the children are on the bus for only about 15 minutes because even though we were going to sit in the bus for 5 minutes only,we still have to put on the seat belt because many things can happen within 5 minutes.
Bus attendents can request for the Principal or the Vice-Principal to come on the bus to check that all the students on the bus put on their seatbelts.
Thats all for now,bye bye!!!!!!!!!!
Justyn Au




没有评论:
发表评论